All Are Welcome Here
My practice welcomes people of all races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, expressions, and disabilities.
I work with individuals through a humanistic and strengths-based approach. Together, we honor the "whole" of who you are and work collaboratively to find meaning and joy through adversity or pain.
I am now offering telehealth within the state of California. Telehealth allows you to access therapy from the comfort and safety of your own home via secure, private video conferencing service.
Specialties & Expertise
- Anxiety - Coping with excessive worry, nervousness, or stress; intense discomfort in social settings (social anxiety); sudden and intense feelings of panic (panic disorder)
- Depression - Providing support and promoting healing of hopelessness, low motivation and energy, sadness, irritability, sleep disturbance, and loss of interest and pleasure in life
- Trauma - Coping and healing after threatening or scary events, such as witnessing accidents or experiencing sexual, verbal, emotional, or physical abuse
- Eating Disorders - Reducing unhealthy eating patterns, beliefs, and behaviors, such as restricting, purging, and binging; healing the emotional pain surrounding disordered eating
- Couples Counseling - Addressing relationship challenges and life transitions; strengthening communication and feelings of security, desire, connection, and love
- Family Therapy - Promoting communication and supporting family members to address challenges and reduce conflict and distress
Book A Free 10 Minute Call
Accepting new clients for daytime appointments.